Computer Science & Engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering offers 4-year B.E. programme in Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Computer Science & Business Systems. It also offers M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering, M.E. in Software Engineering and MCA. The Department has an active Doctoral programme too.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The key research areas of the Department are in the field of Cloud computing, Theoretical computer science, Data mining, Information systems, Software engineering and Computer networking.
The focus of the department is on state of the art projects done by our BE and ME students, excellent teaching learning process, better alumni relations, good industry attachment program through project semester and outcome based education.
- Young, dynamic and dedicated faculty, most of them PhD.
- Department has produced more than 100 PhDs in niche areas of Computer Engineering including Machine Learning, Data Mining and Cloud Computing.
- High-quality PG Thesis have been ensured through Plagiarism tools and mandatory quality publications.
- Extensive student engagement framework through regular interactions, Professional Chapters and Societies.
- Experiential Learning Activities, Capstone Project and Project Semester for professional skill development of undergraduate students.
- Long list of dream companies for student placement including Google, Microsoft, DeShaw, Adobe, Amazon, Yahoo, Samsung, NVidia apart from Intel, IBM, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and so on.
- Department has a growing list of SCI Publications and Citations by the faculty and PhD students.
- Department is executing many sponsored research projects from MHRD, DST, UGC, AICTE, TCS etc.
- State of the art labs with latest hardware and software required for UG, PG and PhD Program.
- Department has a special project to help visually impaired people by using Braille Printer and scanner
- MoUs signed with Industry and Foreign Institutions including IBM, TCS, CISCO, Intel, EMC2, Wipro, Infosys, UMKC, EFREI, EC-Council etc.
- Department has a special cell for Women in Engineering to uplift and enhance the visibility of girl students and faculty in research and academics
- Long list of distinguished Visitors from India and Abroad for research and academic interactions.
Department Highlights / Events / News